Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Just an old 2-basin kitchen sink ...

On Apr 14, 9:37*pm, Puddin' Man wrote:
Just an old 2-basin kitchen sink. We ripped the old copper drainpipe out
maybe 4 years ago, installed ~ 5' of pvc.

Drain runs slow. Works, but obviously only 2/3 of capacity. I start
with bakg soda and vinegar, then some crystal Drano, then the pot of
boiling water, then the plunger. No noticable effect.

Any ideas?

* TIA,
* P

the flat section of line after the trap is likely sluged up. why not
take it apart and check or use a low cost snake to clean it out.......

my best friend had a problem like yours, he called a plumber, the flat
area of the line was smaller than a pencil......