Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED Lightbulbs

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
I'd love to see *any* LED with the same light output as halogen mains.
And by that I mean a near 360 degree output of the same colour
spectrum. Not just measured by pointing some crude light meter at it.
And using the very worst possible tungsten as the comparison.

Let us know when you can get halogen lights that can do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znivDtjl1N4

I realise you're not technical, Dennis, but multiple lamp halogens could
do exactly the same thing. Although just why you'd want to escapes me.

But it's nice to see you're impressed by computer animation.

--
*I like cats, too. Let's exchange recipes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.