Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default OT. Mormon in the White house?

"dadiOH" wrote

Maybe, maybe not. I doubt all that many non-Mormons know much about it
other than the fact that they used to (and some still do) practice
polygamy.

* * * * *

go to exmormon.org, whatmormonsbelieve.org, google exposing Mormonism, etc.

The whole thing is riddled with bulletholes one could stick their oversized
intellectual brain through.

A recent Smithsonian DNA study debunks the Book of Mormon's idea that an
ancient people came to the Americas and started a civilization. Scientific
evidence. The present day Indians came mostly from Siberia and Mongolia.
Less than 1% came from the Middle east, where a message was sent from God to
a man in Jerusalem to take their families and flee east, make boats, and
sail to a new world.

The Smithsonian has stated that not one potsherd nor antiquity has been
located that could be linked to these ancient people.

27,000 words from the King James are used in Book of Mormon, in some cases
passages and chapters copied nearly intact.

When Utah went up for statehood, the US required them to renounce polygamy,
and even sent federal troops who arrested practicing polygamous men. A
bunch went over the line into then the territory of Arizona before its 1912
statehood, content to relocate rather than compromise the words of their
prophets polygamy than get statehood. Polygamy is alive and well about
50 miles from my home in Colorado City, AZ, and next door in Hilldale. It
is practiced around the US, but not in the large enclaves people think. The
original pure form of Mormonism is practiced there more than in Salt Lake
City.

The Mormon faith, the Book of Mormon, and all their supporting documents and
books are riddled with holes for anyone willing to take the time to
investigate. Direct contradictions with the Bible, changes from one
printing to the next over the scores of reprintings that have been done.

Ah, yes, but so is Christianity, you say. You would be accurate. So, I
think there is no difference who's in the White House religiously. We have
a Muslim now. It might make a difference if the **** hits the fan, and on
some sweetheart deals, but I think there's enough balances in place to keep
any one person from going off the deep end.

Mormons, for the most part are good people. But it is a need to know
society, and most of the base of the pyramid don't need to know, and never
get the whole truth of the secrets of the church. Most members never ever
get to enter the inner parts of their own temples. People join the church
for community, and assistance more than for true faith, because if they
would investigate it, it can easily be disproved.

When I talk with Mormons, I need to point out things in their own books
because they don't know what's even there, for the most part.

Steve, an apostate Son of Perdition. (Google Son of Perdition Mormon) Now
just a plain vanilla Christian.