mel

Default this ought to get everybody fired up....

First:

(Prefatory appeal: can you please use a standard reply mode that
retains the hierarchy of the dialogue? Whenever you post it looks like
all remarks are on the same level....)

I think I am. I say "think" simply because I've checked my settings and on
my end they do indeed appear exactly in the hierarchy.

Second:

I'm going to do something you probably don't expect based on my previous
actions. I'm fully aware that you may question my sincerity and may even
use it to further your efforts. I'm going to agree with you.....partially.
Call this an attempt to play the martyr if you want but there comes a time
when one must simply admit to his shortcomings....

I agree my actions have been inappropriate. I've allowed my pride and/or
arrogance to influence my actions. I do not agree that the subject matter
or the location I chose was inappropriate. I simply do not understand your
or any one else's contention that it is.

I read these words," Go into all the world...", and I do not possess the
ability in myself to isolate one part of the world from another as
appropriate or inappropriate nor do I care to so there's no need to ask you
to explain.

I withdraw my question with a sincere respect of your belief that this forum
isn't appropriate as well as myself from further contributions to this
thread..... this isn't what I intended. I apologize to you and to anyone
else who may have been subjected to my inappropriate behavior.

Please note. At the risk of sounding like Popeye... I am what I am and I
will voice my beliefs from time to time simply because I do believe in them.
To hide them or shelf them would be a contradiction in my point of view.
And I see I am still doing it....

sincerely,

Mel