Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default OT Truth emerging about Fukushima.

On 13/04/2012 20:22, Rod Speed wrote:
"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
We of course are completely blameless. What about that fire in the
fifties that sent radioactive smoke all over the place, or leaks from
winscale so big they had to rename it. Now we have loads of mothballed
end of life reactors all waiting forsome way to decommission them.
The Russians now design better reactor buildings. One of the main
problems. However trying to make old plant carry on for too long is a
recipe for disaster.
The French have a a heck of a lot of reactors soon to come to supposed
end of life, I wonder what they will do?

I actually think we need Nuclear as a bridge between fosil and other
fuels.

There are no other viable fuels.

Apparently, fusion is now only 20 years away - a big advance on the 50
years away it was, umm ... 50 years ago.

Colin Bignell