Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Shear strength of screws

On 4/13/12 5:26 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 4/13/2012 2:18 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

I have never had problems with pipes freezing in our house, apparently
my neighbour has, although I have seen her walking around *in* her house
with her winter coat on for hours.

Hummmm ... does your wife know you're watching, and "for hours"? g,d,&r

Just a casual walk through the kitchen, neighbour is a teacher, she
marks papers in her kitchen, under a 25W light bulb (or there about,
really dim light), my wife is much better looking. :-)

--
Froz...