Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Booting problem - Toshiba Netbook NB200

"News" wrote in message
In message , John Rumm
writes
On 13/04/2012 14:42, News wrote:

Downloaded MS updates around 8-ish yesterday morning, and still waiting
for the battery to go completely flat.

Have you tried ensuring it is really "off" rather than sitting in a low
power suspended state?

Push and hold its power button for 10 secs. Then release, and press again.

Thanks John. I've tried that, but no change. It does this every time I
shut it down. Will restart perfectly normally once the battery is
completely discharged which takes days. Not enough power to run it, but
just enough to be detected, I suppose. Very strange.

Toshiba must have something to say about it.