Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Paste[_2_] David Paste[_2_] is offline

Default OT Truth emerging about Fukushima.

On Friday, April 13, 2012 1:09:16 PM UTC+1, NT wrote:

I once saw 2 maps of the US, one of background radiation levels, and
one of cancer incidence. The correlation was very strong, but it was
the exact opposite of what LNT suggests, ie the higher background
areas had the lowest cancer rates. Unfortunately I can't remember the
source of the maps.

I have seen this too, and I can't find it either! I also once saw something regarding the spate of alien cattle mutilation cases in the southern states. Someone plotted the locations of alien abductions and cattle mutilations, and they formed a very neat triangle downwind of the areas used for nuclear bomb tests in the 50s. I can't bloody find that source, either!