Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Truth emerging about Fukushima.

newshound wrote:

I once saw 2 maps of the US, one of background radiation levels, and
one of cancer incidence. The correlation was very strong, but it was
the exact opposite of what LNT suggests, ie the higher background
areas had the lowest cancer rates. Unfortunately I can't remember the
source of the maps.

NT

Confirmed, but can't provide a link. The cancer deaths also correlate
pretty well with population density, suggesting it could well be urban
pollution.

or the number of McDonalds in a lifetime

and how hard it is to achieve it.