Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Booting problem - Toshiba Netbook NB200

On 13/04/2012 14:42, News wrote:
In message , Brian Gaff
writes
I don't know much about these machines, but I wonder if its got some
problem
with memory that gets corrupted when it reboots?

Is there any way on these machines to get into a bios or boot menu?

I'll see, when the battery has completely discharged, and I can start it
again!

Downloaded MS updates around 8-ish yesterday morning, and still waiting
for the battery to go completely flat.

Have you tried ensuring it is really "off" rather than sitting in a low
power suspended state?

Push and hold its power button for 10 secs. Then release, and press again.

--
Cheers,

John.