Posted to uk.d-i-y,sci.electronics.repair
News News is offline

Default Booting problem - Toshiba Netbook NB200

In message
, NT
writes
On Apr 13, 2:06*pm, News wrote:

When shut down, for any reason, it will not restart until the battery
has run down, and I mean completely flat. *Every little volt. *Removing
the battery does not help - the battery has to be in place, but
completely expired, which normally takes a couple of days. *Then, with
the charger plugged in, it will boot normally and run perfectly, either
from battery or mains until the next upgrade/shut down.

Maybe try an OS with more uptime

grin Perhaps strangely, uptime has never been a problem. The only
time I reboot is following installation of MS updates.

I've no idea re the fault, best to
ask on sci.electronics.repair.

OK, thanks.
--