Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead

"Phil Allison" wrote in message
"Arfa Daily = Arrogant Pommy Dickhead "

I've tried emailing them tonight to see if I can get a response
tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath ...

** Please do.

Then go all red in the face a drop ****ing dead.

You stinking waste of space.

What is the matter with you ? Do you derive some pleasure from knowing that
people all over the world are looking at the inane schoolboy crap that you
post, and shaking their heads sadly at yet another tirade of Allison abuse ?
If that is the case, then you are sicker in what passes for your head, than
any of us have formerly believed.

So lets get it straight and just tell you what everybody actually thinks.
You aren't funny. You aren't clever. Everything you spout is utter drivel.
You've got a stinking racist bucket mouth that someone needs to shut for
you.

And the final thing that everyone thinks is the sooner you rev up and ****
off, the better place the world will be. Alternatively, just die. That would
give us all another huge laugh at your expense.

Arfa