Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT Truth emerging about Fukushima.

We of course are completely blameless. What about that fire in the fifties
that sent radioactive smoke all over the place, or leaks from winscale so
big they had to rename it. Now we have loads of mothballed end of life
reactors all waiting forsome way to decommission them.
The Russians now design better reactor buildings. One of the main problems.
However trying to make old plant carry on for too long is a recipe for
disaster.
The French have a a heck of a lot of reactors soon to come to supposed end
of life, I wonder what they will do?

I actually think we need Nuclear as a bridge between fosil and other fuels.
However someone needs to sit down and think about end of life when they
make them in the first place.
Brian

Email:

"harry" wrote in message
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2012/04/494793.html

We ain't seen nuthin' yet?

Russian sniffing round UK nuclear programme
Rosatom the Russian state backed outfit displays interest in UK
future reactor programme.
So the people that ran Chernobyl want to build a reactor in the UKs
most likely Tsunami zone. (Severn Estuary)

When Chernobyl exlpoded, 400 times more radioactivity than the
Hiroshima bmb was released into the atmosphere.
Nearly a million people have died soon due to cancer according to
some.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernob...he_Environment