Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ?

In article ,
Frank Erskine wrote:
'We' may not be - but other parts of the world still are. Those who
just really must have pretty fonts in all different colours - laid over
some picture or other - can always use a forum where others with the
same likes go. But leave this medium as it is and was meant to be -
just plain text, and nothing else.

Hear hear.

I would accept that an _email_ between two "consenting adults", as it
were, can be in any format agreed by both, but "cold-calling" emails
and especially usenet messages must be in a format readable by
anybody, anywhere (OK - language excepted!).

Quite. Of course this would need training those who send it. Five minutes
worth to explain not everyone uses the same software they have.

--
*It ain't the size, it's... er... no, it IS ..the size.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.