Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Windows 7 32 or 64 bit ?

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
We are no longer living in the dark ages.
There are very few people using shared 300 baud modems these days.
Or computers that can't handle some simple mark up languages.

'We' may not be - but other parts of the world still are.
Those who just really must have pretty fonts in all different colours -
laid over some picture or other - can always use a forum where others with
the same likes go. But leave this medium as it is and was meant to be -
just plain text, and nothing else.

--
*The average person falls asleep in seven minutes *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Is that why you waste bandwidth on your sig?

Very good Dennis. First time you've ever made me smile - intentionally.

Adding html tags doesn't add much more and its up to the reader whether
it displays backgrounds, etc.

You seem as usual to have missed the point. Make it HTML, and most who
prefer this will bloat it out with all the bells and whistles it allows.
You'd know this if you lived on earth.

--
*The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.