Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] anthonyfalco21@gmail.com is offline

Default Sanding 2 Part Epoxy Resin

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:19:05 PM UTC-4, Upscale wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:14:08 -0700 (PDT),
Well the problem with that was this table will be used Saturday for a party. That's what it was mainly for. I wasn't aware all this mess would happen, obviously.

Temporary table cover? It sounds like you don't have much other
option, not if you want to have a decent surface in the end.

You don't think it would be fine sanding it tomorrow afternoon or evening? I'm asking because right now the newly poured resin is like a rock already.. The instructions say it takes 12-14 hours to cure but to not use it for 2-3 days because it is prone to scratching then. Not because it will not be fully cured.