Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Watkins Westminster combo from 1964

All the steelwork is corroded a bright sulphur-coloured lemon-yellow. I
don't remember seeing that before, actual sulphur? I'll try scraping off and
burning some
I've recorded all the R values sequenced through the amp
A previous repairer had marked V1? and V2 ? positions as ECC83, the op
bottles are CV2975 so EL84, RR is marked EZ80 leaving just the valve
posistioned as ,and wired cusory-looking as , a splitter driver V3? it looks
like a double triode and I will test as ECC82, has 4OD etched on the
envelope , when I dig out those crib sheets for that.