Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Marshall = Scam Business

John-Del wrote:

\

You really should stop talking about yourself in such negative terms,
Philip. And me, the criminal ? I would suggest that you delve back into your
own past to find that you are either descended from a criminal scumbag that
we saw fit to deport, or a ten quid immigrant that couldn't make it here ...
Either way, ultimate losers, like yourself.

Arfa

Personally, I think Phallus-un was a bullied child. While we all
know he's devoid of class and etiquette (and not particularly bright),
he's probably also a typical bully target in person, and now he's
taking his pent up rage to the internet, where he can bully innocent
usenet users without fear of being "pants'd", "wedgied", or having his
hair washed in a toilet. He's vile, foul mouthed, can't admit when
he's wrong, and lashes out like a child behind the safety of his
computer. Face it, if Phallus acted thusly around real people, he
would have the beejeezus beaten out of him, and deservedly so.

His attitude would have caused him to be 'bullied' by the kids who
were fed up with him. There were a couple kids like him, when I was in
school. The only way to stop them was to show them what would happen,
if they kept it up. Like one huge, foul mouthed idiot who liked to hit
people. He did it with a welding hammer in the machine shop. Two guys
grabbed him, and a third hit him in the balls with his hammer. Just
like he had to another kid, but a lot harder. He had a real change of
attitude, after that.