David

Default automatic garage door openers.

wrote in message
dave wrote:
Do the diy retro fit automatic garage door openers work well ? Am
considering the Motor Lift from Chamberlain from screwfix @ £185.99inc
vat. Any pointers of any difficulties experienced would be appreciated
or any other better value mnufactures to consider ?

I fritted one of these 8 years ago. works perfectly every time (twice a day
most days) I haven't even had to fit a new remote battery yet after nearly
3000 presses. I checked the adjustment of the chain but it didn't need
touching

Mine came with a remote keypad which is really useful if you get locked out
or you need to leave something valuable for a friend to collect while you
are out. Just tell them the code, or set them a one off code then change it
back after they have been

Very reliable

David