Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On 4/11/2012 11:06 AM, Jack wrote:
On 4/10/2012 2:01 PM, Leon wrote:
On 4/10/2012 11:45 AM, Jack wrote:

Sorry, but all markets are filled. Larry can buy his cheap stuff, I can
buy my mediocre stuff, and you and Leon can buy your overpriced, I mean,
top quality stuff. The largest market is the cheap stuff, so that is
what abounds, the smallest market is the high priced stuff, so it
doesn't abound. It's as simple as that.

Well since you have mention me I will make a comment. Until you have
actually purchased and used all levels of and including quality tools
and equipment you will never ever understand how higher quality is the
better choice every time. You may now put your head back in the sand.

Out of curiosity, do you drive a Bentley and your pickup is a Lincoln,
or don't you understand what a quality vehicle is?

I retired from the automotive industry at age 40 and comfortably. I
certainly know what a quality vehicle is. But since you are asking me,
do you?

Do you really think you're the only one that uses/recognizes good tools
because you own a $500 vacuum cleaner? Sometimes I wonder where your
head is, and sand ain't it.

Jack you are just jealous, I have see your kind of response time and
again. I am sure you recognize what a good tool Festool and Saw Stop
are but your belligerence will not allow you to admit it. Too bad.