Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On 4/11/2012 11:31 AM, Jack wrote:
On 4/10/2012 4:00 PM, Dave wrote:
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:24:10 -0400, wrote:
You actually think Festool doesn't have a few MBAthinkers running around
figuring out how to pry large sums of cash out of the pockets of Texans?

In that case, they must be up here in Canukistan too, since Festool
inhabits many tool stores up here. Even a company with a top notch
reputation like Lee Valley Tools sells Festool.

Thanks to MBAthinkers no doubt.

If Festool was as disreputable as you seem to think,

You truly are an idiot. I don't think Festool is disreputable in the
least, no more than I think Ford is disreputable for making a Lincoln
Pickup truck, or Bentley for making a $500,000 car.

Yeah Jack I believe it has already been said, can't unsay it. Or are
you back peddling now... In case you for got what you said...

"Festool builds the most expensive shop vac on earth, their MBAthinkers
decided to go for the market that wants top quality and wants everyone
to know they paid unbelievable amounts to get it, so they paint them
ungodly green. "

Now because all of those above comments are totally exaggerated and not
true at all you obviously meant no good.