Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default sizing home jointers and planers?

On 4/10/2012 4:39 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
If you are ever at Lake George again consider renting an island.
You have to reserve it early. But camping on those islands is great.
The breeze is refreshing. The water clear. The fishing unbeleavable. My
BIL and I went out at 5am and we were just trolling, and he caught a
lake trout without a down rigger. It was unbelievable watching him take
this fish in. The dance on the water was outstanding.

They have bass by the buckets. The kids (all young then) had a blast.

They have islands with 1,2,3 ... 120 camping spots. So you can pick
yours out. We liked the north east side of the lake for camping.

We went on one of the boat tours and saw those islands. Looked great
but our camping days are long past us. At one time camping was a large
part of our free time and we commented how great it would have been to
take our boat and camp on one of those islands.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com