Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - More

On 4/10/2012 3:55 PM, Robert Green wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message

Why is not national news when a Negro murders a Caucasian? o_O

Did you forget about OJ? That seemed to make the news in my town. (-:

--
Bobby G.

Did you forget OJ was acquitted? Of course you probably didn't hear
about the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom, a White
couple raped, tortured and murdered after being kidnapped early on the
morning of January 7, 2007 by three Black men and a Black female.
A professor of journalism said the case didn't get national attention
because it wasn't newsworthy. I never heard of it on any of the alphabet
news networks, did you? o_O

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder...opher_Newso m

http://preview.tinyurl.com/7n7y2dt

Gosh, there is a possible hate crime in Oklahoma, it's all over the news
but another murder there was ignored by the national news media.

http://townhall.com/columnists/dougg...ational _news

http://preview.tinyurl.com/6o2k6u2

I don't know if it bothers or disturbs you but it does perturb me.

TDD