Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Hawwke-Ptooey: child of privilege

On 4/8/2012 10:32 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

I didn't have any
other choice. Besides that, my mother's side of the family came from
Nebraska. You don't get any more conservative than being from the Middle
West.

Oh another one on a platter.

You think there are no liberals in Nebraska, or Kansas or...., and
that there is NO one more conservative than the most liberal Nebraskan
in say Orange County or Rural Oregon?

I've told you repeatedly that I know politics. So obviously I know there
are all kinds no matter where you go. But there is a fundamental
difference between people that hail from Nebraska compared to those
coming from NY city.

I know me. I know where I came from and I know where I fit in
politically. Like I said, socially liberal, fiscally conservative. That
gives one a pretty good idea where I stand. Hint, it's not way out of
the mainstream either like being a libertarian is.

Hawke