Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.digital-tv
J. P. Gilliver (John) J. P. Gilliver (John) is offline

Default Passing of an Iconic amp maker;(...

In message , Arny Krueger
writes:
[]
Its all about things like roll center. Pick that right and the not only will

[]
That reminds me of one of the royal state coaches - one of the big ones,
that only comes out on very special occasions, that has a roughly
spherical body, on long curly suspension to big wheels fore and aft;
apparently though magnificent to look at, it's not popular with the
royals because it rolls and wallows like - well, something nautical.
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G.5AL-IS-P--Ch++(p)Ar@T0H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

a little bit of me still feels that some southerners think we northerners are
issued at birth with doomed kestrels. - Alison Graham, Radio Times,
3-9/11/2007.