Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default The OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

"bob haller" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 10:17 am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message

On Apr 9, 12:35 am, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message

Why don't you just copy and paste what I wrote next time?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...b5dd2fcf39525e

Why should I ?
Anyone with more than 2 ounces of grey matter, except for those who
choose
to be willfully ignorant, should have no trouble Googling for "Kobe
Bryant
broken nose".

You parroted ALL THREE of the comments that I made, not just the Kobe
comment.

yawn
Clearly you have a problem with the notion that others may have used
OTHER
sources and come to the same conclusion
Apparently you're ego needs assuaging for you to believe that I
parroted
you.
Whatever turns your crank, bubby.

And by the way, booby.
If you go back you will find that I actually went out and cited different
sources for both the Kobe Bryant story AND blood flow from injuries to
nose
and head.
But if you need to believe that I was actually "parroting" you.
Well that no skin off my back..

zimmerman has started a defense fund and is looking for donations...

Good for him
Considering how the media tried to lynch him with the way it portrayed him
and edited the 911 call to make him look like a racist, while glossing over
Martin's background..
I might even contribute

he refused to follow the 911 operators orders dont follow him..

BZZZT
FALSE !

I don't know about you, but I don't work for some anonymous 911 operator,
who by the way is not even a police officer. and therefore has NO LEGAL
authority to give "orders"...

1) The 911 operator made a suggestion
2) A suggestion is NOT an order
3) And that's the MOST that the 911 operator can do

and zimmerman appears to have a history of violent behavior.....

So you will swallow any **** that the media feeds you..

That's like the claim the media made that Zimmerman actually was "hunting"
Martin because he was black, and they ONLY played Zimmerman's response to
the 911 query about the race of the person he was reporting.

You might want to use a better source for your information
One that contains less "spin" in it...