Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.rec.audio,uk.tech.digital-tv

Default Passing of an Iconic amp maker;(...

In article ,
Arny Krueger wrote:
My daily drivers had 4 wheel drum brakes from 1962 to 1971, with
occasional drives since then in legacy vehicles with 4 wheel drums
since then. If dry, in good adjustment, adequately sized and with good
linings and drums, not all that bad. Of course I'd prefer discs.

My '58 two ton Bentley had drum brakes. It could do a 'crash' stop from
its top speed of 115 mph quite happily, although they would smoke quite a
bit. Fronts were twin trailing shoe with a massive mechanical servo.

--
*Sorry, I don't date outside my species.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.