Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default Who is it? (Apology to the lists)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2012 10:07:56 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Well, lets keep a good thought. Hope at least one person is still a reader.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Doug" wrote in message
.. .

Noted. Maybe I haven't read enough of your posts but what I have
read, I find your humor different but amusing. Hopefully my opinion
won't change as I read more of your posts.

Sounds good to me.
If I may make a suggestion, why not try to bottom post and see if you
still get the same wrath??? It might be a small extra step for you
but the results may be a lot more favorable ???? For me personally,
it doesn't bother me tho there was a time when it would have.