Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Marshall = Scam Business

"Arfa Daily = Lying Psycho Pig "

At least Arfa has the possible excuse that his ( alleged ) personal
friendship with Jim Marshall has blinded him to reality.

You see ? There you go again - quoting **** that was never actually said

" I too have been repairing their products since the seventies, and met
Jim on
several occasions in the early days through a mutual friend (their UK
factory is close to where I live). I always found him quite a
decent-seeming guy with what appeared to be a genuine passion .. "

** Go **** your mother - you retarded, criminal, stinking pile of autism
****ed pommy garbage.

You're such a hoot, Philip. As ever, you don't like it when you are
exposed for the total **** that you are, do you ? I would actually have a
hard time ****ing my mother, as she died fairly recently ...

** It would not put it past a pommy scumbag like you to try.

No asylum for the criminally insane would consider taking on this raving
maniac.

Far too far gone to even bother hosing it down when it ****s all over
itself.

.... Phil