Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT - New thread on Florida shooting - New News

"Ron" wrote in message
On Apr 3, 9:37 pm, "Attila.Iskander" wrote:

Correct
It was.
Now watch that video and explain to me WHY the police officer examines
the
back of Zimmerman's head
Now go back and watch the recently released "enhanced" video

Oops

then proceed to base your case on that video as you did in 2,3,4,5, and
your conclusion. You then state the vudeo was non-indicative,
further negating any proof you presume to present in 2-5.

I didn't present "proof', you dummy
Although I did speak from personal experience as a volunteer
firefighter/EMT
I had occasion to patch up lacerations and contusions at accidents.
Some bled, some did not

Another poster noted thatKobeBryantrecently suffered a broken nose at a
game.
Minimal bleeding or swelling
Broken nose confirmed by MRI after the game in which Bryant continued
play.

Why don't you just copy and paste what I wrote next time?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...b5dd2fcf39525e

Why should I ?
Anyone with more than 2 ounces of grey matter, except for those who choose
to be willfully ignorant, should have no trouble Googling for "Kobe Bryant
broken nose".

And by the way, what makes you presume that I kept your post in my rolodex
or easy copy and paste ?