Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del John-Del is offline

Default Marshall = Scam Business

On Apr 8, 3:35*pm, Jamie
t wrote:

You're so incredibly STUPID that you don't even know when to stop
digging that ****ing great hole that you're at the bottom of, do you ?
The only thing that you are now illustrating to us all is what a
dim-witted petulant fool you are. You clearly understand NOTHING AT ALL
about the principles of business. I will be sincerely glad when the
idiotic vitriol that spews from your drooling greasy fat mouth, drives
your blood pressure so high that it results in a painful, and ultimately
fatal brain aneurism. Then, perhaps the whole internet will be
mercifully relieved from having to endure your senseless rants ...

Arfa

* You ot to be congratulated, I think you just put a smile on Phil's face .
* Jamie

I don't know if it will put a smile on 'Ol Phallus-un's face (not sure
if he's capable of a smile), but it put one on mine...

Phallus-un can't admit when he's incorrect (often), will twist and lie
repeatedly until the person who presents him with facts to refute his
argument tires and goes away. He also hates everyone who's not from
Australia. I used to find him funny, but jokes get old after a while,
even funny ones. At this point, I have to admit that I won't miss
Phallus-un's rants, arrogance, or stupidity when the day of his
internet departure finally and mercifully arrives.

John