Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Hawwke-Ptooey: child of privilege

On 4/8/2012 1:49 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/8/2012 1:29 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/5/2012 7:33 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/5/2012 5:36 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/5/2012 2:24 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/5/2012 12:14 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 6:41 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 6:03 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

That's known as the aristocratic or country club republican
view of
the
world. It must be irritating to know someone like me might be a
member
of that elite group, eh? It goes against everything you though you
knew.

Hawke

Ahh so it is true then.

Of course it's true. I can read the Fun with Dick and Jane book
that is
Hawwke-Ptooey's life without any problem.

If only that were true. You haven't a clue.

You were born to privilege - not in dispute.

That concept is so far from reality it's hilarious. I only wish that
were true. Poverty is more like it.

Nice try. You're living off the dividends of inherited money.

But I'm old now.

So? You still grew up in privilege.

I wish.

Hawke