Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Incandescent light bulb replacements

In article 04356535-4e9d-46c6-9400-db8c682dc139
@x17g2000vba.googlegroups.com, says...

On Apr 8, 12:22*pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:
In article e372304a-6140-4840-b685-
, says...

On Apr 8, 5:12*am, wrote:
On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:59:15 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 4/7/2012 10:11 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 7 Apr 2012 20:55:14 -0400, *wrote:

At my church, we have a lot of *"can lights" in the ceiling. They
had been taking out the 150 watt filament bulbs, and using CF
"curly cue" bulbs. Now they are installing LED flood lights, and
are totally pleased with them.

They T-30 are about $40 each, and can't remember. 18 watts
power draw, is it? Brighter actually *than the 150 watt filament
bulbs that had been in there. The flood light style throws the light
down and out, instead of bouncing around the tin can.

Churches have lots of money, and they never work for it. *They just rob
people who are stupid enough to join their church. *They should pay
double what others pay for bulbs. *After all, God will reimburse them!!!

Jesus was a crooked Jew who still robs people today, 2000 years later.
Never let any Jew near your wallet!!!!

You post that on Easter eve?

May the Lord "reimburse" you too.

Of course, Jesus was the king of the Jews. *King because he robbed
everyone and still does today.

Never let any Jew near your wallet!!!! (Especially Jesus Christ).- Hide quoted text -

I think you will find it is the modern adherents of Christianity that
rob people.
Such as the nutty religions in the USA.

BTW, Jesus was not a Jew, he was a Palestinian. *He spoke Aramiac, a
precursor of Arabic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus#L...and_appearance

So what was his religion then? *Was he a pagan animist or something?- Hide quoted text -

Christianity as we know it was an invention after he died.
The bible as we know it was heavily censored and edited by the synods
of Antioch.
So the whole edifice is a pure invention/fiction devised so that a
priest caste could make a good living out ofthe ignorance of the
general populace.
As they still do.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synods_of_Antioch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnostic_Gospels

Oh for the sake of Ghu, why did I not include "don't anybody "help"
him"?