Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Temperature in Room too High- Thermostat Issue?

My friend,
You continue to show us what Jews are really like. I encourage you to
keep writing.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

I notice you started your thinly-disguised and continued attack on me with
the salutation "My friend."

That's new and also a thinly-disguised attempt to garner loving kindness
from those to whom what people think of them is their highest goal.

The disgusting soliciting approbation from the decrepit.

Pitiful. Just pitiful. You should really sit in a dark corner and feel
shame.