Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Recirculating heat motor ... can it be quieted or bypassed (pic included)

Stormin Mormon wrote:
My friend,
I think your circulator motor could be put on some kind of padded
support. No sense strapping it directly to the wall.
You can expect HeBe-ub to give you grief, now. Read the "who is it"
thread to understand why.

Once again, you mention me. What a life devoid of joy you must have. Of
course that is to be expected inasmuch as, I'll wager, everyone in your
community shuns you. Oh there are exceptions, I'm sure. Your church where
everyone is (openly) welcomed, a merchant who wants your money and will put
up with your anti-social behavior just long enough. Maybe some others.

I sure as hell won't put up with you!

You picked this fight and you are way outmatched.

I fully expect other posters to start picking sides; we'll see how the vote
turns out.

Happy Easter, skell.