Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Burglar alarms and home security

Stormin Mormon wrote:
My friend,
I think you're right. Of course, burglars are lazy. So, if your
house is protected, they will go to a different house.
You can expect HeBe-ub to give you grief, now. Read the "who is it"
thread to understand why.

Nope. YOU are the receipent of my scorn and derision. Whether my actions
give you grief, or whether you revel in insults, is a result of your own
psychological pathology.

I suspect, although I can't tell, that objections to your claim that some of
us here are nazis, invokes feelings of righteous indignation according to
your warped and degenerate mind.

Normal people, even those somewhat less than normal, would have apologized
for the insult and moved on. The fact that you haven't done so is but
further evidence of your latent, and disgusting, preferences.