Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WAY OT ~ Vanguard funds

I'd suggest to open your yellow pages phone book, and look for financial
planners. Call four or five of them. Go with the one who sounds easy going,
and who makes sense when he speaks.

In my case, what very small bit of retirement funds I have, I like to
support business and industry. I figure they are doing useful work with my
money. As opposed to government, who are hiring paper shufflers, and hiring
people like DHS and TSA and other agents to take away my freedoms.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
net...
I've got to put some money ( $5k but less than $10k) in a IRA to avoid
Fed income taxes

Anyone have a suggestion on which Vanguard fund they would pick?

Sorry for the OT post and my lack of $ knowledge. I've got until April 15.

Jim