Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Talking of fuel.

Weatherlawyer wrote:
On Apr 6, 2:13 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
brass monkey wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
Tim Streater wrote just the puerile **** thats all can ever
manage when its got done like a ****ing dinner, as it always is.
hahahaha, there'ya go Tim.
LMFAO
well its not even grammatical Australian is it?
Well Rod and harry and dennis manage to waste a lot of each other's
time, so that's a plus.

Did you ever play Ultima Online? its a role playimng internet based
multi-user thing.

I used to sit in a virtual house chatting to people who had wound up
there as well.. practising the art form known as 'provocation' which was
essentially to enrage (through use of a musical instrument) one monster
outside enough to attack another.

Sitting in a house was good as the downside of this art was that if it
failed they would both attack YOU.

Sadly the game designers made house walls soundproof after a server update.

I cant think why I thought of that...;-)

Who let these evironmental evangelists in here?

I can understand now why the rate of suicide is very high in some
countries when people can get wound up over something that has nothing
to do with any of them.

It reminds me of my brush with a chap called Roger Coppock (or
whatever it was) he was right off his meds. A total whack job.

Over a fraction of carbon dioxide that is just too small a number to
remember.
Can you believe that someone was foaming at the mouth because of their
perception of the damage done to the planet by an increase of a few
parts per million?

How on earth do people get to be like that?
Obviously being born mentally defective helps but even the severely
austistic can learn to reason.

It's the CredoLibido. The lust to believe in something no matter how
completely idiotic without which weak people disintegrate completely.

and how hard it is to achieve it.