Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
The Ghost in The Machine The Ghost in The Machine is offline

Default Incandescent light bulb replacements

On Apr 8, 12:12*am, wrote:
On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:59:15 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 4/7/2012 10:11 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 7 Apr 2012 20:55:14 -0400, *wrote:

At my church, we have a lot of *"can lights" in the ceiling. They
had been taking out the 150 watt filament bulbs, and using CF
"curly cue" bulbs. Now they are installing LED flood lights, and
are totally pleased with them.

They T-30 are about $40 each, and can't remember. 18 watts
power draw, is it? Brighter actually *than the 150 watt filament
bulbs that had been in there. The flood light style throws the light
down and out, instead of bouncing around the tin can.

Churches have lots of money, and they never work for it. *They just rob
people who are stupid enough to join their church. *They should pay
double what others pay for bulbs. *After all, God will reimburse them!!!

Jesus was a crooked Jew who still robs people today, 2000 years later.
Never let any Jew near your wallet!!!!

You post that on Easter eve?

May the Lord "reimburse" you too.

Of course, Jesus was the king of the Jews. *King because he robbed
everyone and still does today.

Never let any Jew near your wallet!!!! (Especially Jesus Christ).

**** OFF FOOL!

PATECUM