Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hawwke-Ptooey: nattering dilettante, political chowderhead

On 4/7/2012 8:28 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/6/2012 6:04 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/6/2012 5:33 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/6/2012 5:11 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/6/2012 4:54 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/5/2012 8:56 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/5/2012 5:58 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/5/2012 12:28 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

On 4/4/2012 6:06 PM, jk wrote:
wrote:

On 4/4/2012 2:26 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
News for Ptooey: people who are experts in politics don't watch
CNN and
C-SPAN and the weekend news talk programs - they're *ON* them.

To all dildo head pimps, you ought to know that there are
plenty of
experts on politics that are not on or employed by cable news
shows or
C-Span. Many political hacks get on those shows while real
experts
sit
on the sidelines because they don't know the right people.

Hawke
But you should have no problem getting on them, you are close to
the
media mecca in LA, and since you told us that "everyone likes
you"
{except those that don't} you should have NO problem getting on
those
shows.

In fact you should have no problem facing off with O' Riley, or
even
get on with Limbaugh. [why heck then you could even ask him what
his
demographics are, rather than making stuff up]
jk

You would surely be surprised to find out that I have on more than
one
occasion written emails to O'Reilly and had him read them on the
air.

Yeah sure, and I am "sure" you can provide the dates.

Nope. Never took no mind over it as it was no big deal to me. But it
was
two or three years ago because it was about then that I stopped
watching
him. Nothing to be gained from a conservative propagandist like he
is.

That kind of snide bull**** illustrates perfectly why you would
never be
invited onto Meet the Press or Face the Nation or any other show
where
pundits and political consultants are interviewed. You simply don't
have
any analysis to offer; nothing but immature political bias.

You really must be stupid if you think I would go on a national TV
show
and talk like I do with a bunch of dudes on the corner

You'd never be invited, because all you have to offer is your stupid
"dude talk".

You think anyone is going to ask you on TV any time soon?

I never said I would be invited. You have explicitly said that you have
what it takes to be on one of those shows, and clearly you don't.

Just how exactly do you know that?

You show us, with every post.