Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Hawwke-Ptooey: nattering dilettante, political chowderhead

On 4/6/2012 6:06 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/6/2012 5:41 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/6/2012 5:12 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/6/2012 4:58 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/5/2012 7:34 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/5/2012 5:59 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/5/2012 2:23 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/5/2012 12:11 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 6:37 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 4/4/2012 5:34 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/4/2012 2:26 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
News for Ptooey: people who are experts in politics don't watch
CNN
and
C-SPAN and the weekend news talk programs - they're *ON* them.

To all dildo head pimps, you ought to know that there are
plenty of
experts on politics that are not on or employed by cable news
shows or
C-Span.

The point stands. You are not an expert in politics - not even
close.
You're a fan, but like every fan who sits in the stands at an
NBA or
NFL
or MLB game, you can't actually *do* it yourself.

What exactly do you think it takes to qualify as an expert in
politics?

I just know it will be someone very different from you. I can't say
definitively what it is, but I can tell from looking at you that
you're
not.

Great answer. You can't even say what an expert is.

Obviously we all know you're not one.

You might think that.

We all know it. You are not an expert in politics - not even close. As
previously established, you're just a fan. But like any fan in the
stands at an NBA or NFL game, you can't actually do it.

Just because what you said describes you don't try to apply it to me.

It's true. You don't know politics, and for certain you have never
*done* politics.

The one thing true coming about you is that you blab your opinions and
think people won't know they're just ignorant opinions. We know.

Hawke