Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hawwke-Ptooey: nattering dilettante, political chowderhead

On Apr 7, 10:48*pm, Hawke wrote:

Voting is only one indicator of a person's politics. I would vote for
any party that has a good man like, say, Ralph Nader. The only one I
won't vote for is the republicans. I know them and they are corrupt and
incompetent so I won't vote for any of them. They're also liars. I will
vote for people in other parties.

As to being financially conservative, any measure of that you can think
of I fulfill.

Hawke

You did not answer my questions about how many Republicans and how
many Democrats you voted for. Voting is THE ONLY REAL INDICATOR.
Every thing else means naught. When you vote, you take into account
all the things about the candidates and vote for the person you think
represents your beliefs best. If you alway vote for the socially
liberal candidate over the financially conservative candidate, it
means that you really do not care that much about financially
conservative views.

Dan