Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hawwke-Ptooey: nattering dilettante, political chowderhead

On Apr 7, 9:59*pm, Hawke wrote:

I do know what I am politically, Dan. I'm a left of center moderate that
is socially liberal and financially conservative.

But since both of those groups
are out at the edges of the political spectrum they misinterpret anyone
who is near the center as being a member of the other party. That's just
what you do.

Hawke

You can claim to be financially conservative. But the test of what
you are is how you vote. So how many Republicans have you voted for
in the last twenty years? And how many Democrats? I rest my case.

Dan