Posted to alt.home.repair
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Translation please - what do you think "as long as your phone be zombie" means?

In article , DerbyDad03
wrote:

On 04/07/12 5:27 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Apr 2012 16:40:33 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

I just got a reply from the vendor who said "No worry, we already tie phone
number." So I guess it's a non-issue. They did not explain what was meant
by zombie, though. I'm relatively sure that since this is the card he was
told to get by his Chinese hosts, that the Chinese government listens in to
every call and tracks every phone number used.

Of course they listen. My advice to a fellow was not to take
electronic devices into China. His asked and I advised against it.

He brought back a bride! I feel guilty :-\

Just what type of "electronic device" did he bring into China that
scored him a bride? ;-)

adult battery powered massager?