Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Translation please - what do you think "as long as your phone be zombie" means?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
My friend, I think that diversity (higher on the list based on race,

gender,
etc) is simply discrimination by another name. If a company hired only

white
middle aged men (based on race, gender, etc) the screamers would be all
upset.

It's doubtful that many white, middle-aged men would speak Cantonese. I
admire how you took a simple translation question and morphed it into a
race-baiting troll. That takes chutzpah.

So, why are the screamers silent when companies are forced to hire
other races, genders, etc, regardless of qualification?

Hmm. I posted about what the word "zombie" might mean on a product made in
China because it was so unusual - sounds like you've got who's doing the
unrelated political screaming completely backwards. That's a neat trick.
Didn't you just try that on HeyBub with less than stellar results? (-:

--
Bobby G.