Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default Translation please - what do you think "as long as your phone be zombie" means?

On Sat, 7 Apr 2012 07:52:13 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

My friend,
Diversity is fine, as long as we all do it together.
You can expect HeBe-ub to give you grief, now. Read the "who is it"
thread to understand why.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 6 Apr 2012 21:30:13 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

These instructions came with a phone calling card to be used to keep in
touch with my friend who's going to China for several months. This is the
part I can't quite understand (as long as your phone be zombie):

7. If you want to using EZ calling feature, you need to tie up the

phone card PIN number, please email your phone number we

can tie it in computer for you. This function it won't need to dial

your PIN number every time when you make phone call for long

distance as long as your phone be zombie..

Any hints?

Don't ya just love diversity? I think you need to press 11 for
zombie.

I don't have a problem with diversity... if the person hired to do the
job is the best qualified candidate for the job. All too often a
persons' race, sex, religion or seniority moves them higher on the
list. When that is the case you end up with one who is less qualified
given the job than one who really deserved it. When that happens we
get translations, like that above, that no one can understand. In
that scenario diversity produces an inferior product at a higher cost
to the employer. Then we all pay.