Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who is it?

Some years ago, one of my church classes was having a look at ancient Jewish
society. One of the things the teacher mentioned was that in the old days,
the Jews made a very pronounced practice of returning evil with evil. One
person would be offended, and would return the offense (accidental, or
intentional) with every manner of anger, hatred, persecution, and reviling
that was possible.

Of course, the person who committed the initial offense may or may not have
meant any harm. But, it was left to the first person to respond with greater
anger, etc.

When the wise man Jesus Christ of Nazareth came along, he taught of
forgiveness, and tolerance of others. It was a new concept, to the Jews. Who
were used to retuning every small slight with loads of anger.

From what I gather, you're continuing in the tradition of old. You've got a
bit of work ahead of you. I consider most of the people on alt home repair
to be my friends. You will be obliged to load anger, hatred, and persecution
on most of them, until the end of time. I'll help, by pointing out the ones
I consider my friends. Read my posts. As I adress people as "my friend",
that will tell you who to slam, and revile.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
The original quote was something I heard on a radio show, a couple
days ago. The US department of something or other had done a psych
profile on Adolf Hitler.

So I was right in attributing the information you provided to the nazis.
Note I did not call you a nazi or anything else. Yet.

Instead of congratulating me for guessing correctly, you attributed to me a
most personal and hateful slur.

You have ripped your britches, asshole. I will make it my mission to
denigrate you and everybody you ever knew for harboring such a festering and
despicable belief.