Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Who is it?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The original quote was something I heard on a radio show, a couple
days ago. The US department of something or other had done a psych
profile on Adolf Hitler.

So I was right in attributing the information you provided to the nazis.
Note I did not call you a nazi or anything else. Yet.

Instead of congratulating me for guessing correctly, you attributed to me a
most personal and hateful slur.

You have ripped your britches, asshole. I will make it my mission to
denigrate you and everybody you ever knew for harboring such a festering and
despicable belief.