Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Very small quantity of sand and cement needed

On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 22:10:26 +0100, "Jim K"
wrote:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 18:10:47 +0100, MM wrote:

On Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:34:30 +0100, The Medway Handyman
wrote:

On 06/04/2012 14:53, MM wrote:
Where can I obtain a very small quantity of sand and cement, just
enough to level a single patio slab, which is about 5mm proud in one
corner?

MM
B&Q.

£3:48 for a 5 kilo ready mixed bag.

I need only about 1/2 kilo. About as much as a small bag of sugar.

MM

you have no idea really?

1/2 a kilo will make about a fistful of mortar - IOW enough to do bugger
all with- whatever's changed under your paving slab, one fistful of mortar
is going to make F all difference..

spend the 3.50 FFS

Jim K

One fistful is all I need, seriously. The gap is only 5mm, if that. At
the moment I am stopping the slab wobbling when I tread on it with a
very small wooden wedge.

MM