Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hawwke-Ptooey: nattering dilettante, political chowderhead

On 4/6/2012 5:31 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 4/6/2012 5:08 PM, George Plimpton wrote:

That's 4, I think.

Four what?

I expect he means four instances of your ****witted simpleminded
partisanship in some limited amount of time.

You "expect" meaning you don't know what he means

I don't. That's why I said "expect", you ****wit.

But it's true. On at least two instances he read my emails on his
show.
The only one I remember was one where I told him that his actions
looked
just like the ones he calls hate when someone else does it. Of course,
he didn't agree with me but he did read it on the show.

Ahhh one of the ones he likes to make fun of then. Not because he
found you smart or educated, or intelligent, or even witty, just
stupid.

Of course that is what someone like you would assume, but

He's undoubtedly right.

So you assume

He's undoubtedly right.

I don't have to
make things like that up though because I really have done it.

What? No substantive response as to why you are not on the air with
them.

I like to think the only reason is that I have no one to open any
doors
for me. I think if I got an opportunity I could do the job.

I will admit you probably could hang for most of it. Most of those
talking heads are opinionated and think they know everything too.

You don't have to be a genius to be on TV.

You have to know something and have something interesting to say. Both
requirements let you out.

But that's only the opinion

Nope. It's a fact. You don't have a minute fraction of what it takes
to be on one of those shows.

I'll never
know, because like most people, I'll never get the opportunity.
Lots of
times without a break in life no one gets ahead.

SO it's the universe's fault you never did any thing with your life
then?

Should I assume you've done nothing with your life like you just did
about me?

You go ahead and assume what you like. However, there's a difference:
there is solid evidence that *you* never did anything with your life.

If you believe that conjecture and solid evidence are the same thing

There is solid evidence you never did anything worthwhile with your life.